"Summit Boot" in Waxed Natural
- Brand Info
The "Summit Boot" from Oak Street Bootmakers is the brand's newest interpretation on the classic hiking boot. Built from Horween's water-resistant Waxed Flesh Chromexcel leather, these boots were designed in collaboration with Blue Owl Workshop for superior performance in wet climates. Made on the proprietary "Lakeshore" last with genuine Goodyear Welt construction, the Summit Boot's rugged design is anchored by robust Commando soles for better grip and protection when hiking off-trail. Fitted with d-ring style brass eyelets and contrasting red and black hiking laces.
- Oak Street Bootmakers x Blue Owl Workshop collaboration
- Wax coated rough-out Horween Chromexcel leather
- Built on the Oak Street Bootmakers "Lakeshore" last
- Fitted with genuine Commando outsole and heel
- Authentic Goodyear Welt construction
- Stacked leather heel with Commando toplift
- Hand riveted d-ring style brass eyelets with hiking laces
- Full calfskin lining
- Gusseted tongue
- Padded upper
- Fully recraftable
- Made in USA
- Sizing is true to Brannock size. Take your typical boot size (.5 down from regular shoes).
US Size JP Size EU Size 7.5 25 40.5 8 25.5 41 8.5 26 41.5 9 26.5 42 9.5 27 42.5 10 27.5 43 10.5 28 43.5 11 28.5 44 11.5 29 44.5 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Founded by second generation cobbler George Vlagos, Oak Street Bootmakers crafts boots and leather footwear that are built to withstand the test of time. Each and every item from Oak Street Bootmakers is made in the USA by craftsmen and cobblers with over 20 years of experience assembling footwear. The Chicago-based brand has developed a close relationship with the neighboring Horween Leather tannery, giving them access to some of the finest and rarest hides that Horween has to offer. In just a few short years, the brand has risen to the upper ranks of an industry dominated by heritage brands with 100s of years of combined experience.