SV011-3 Western Chambray Vest Indigo 2017
- Brand Info
- Made from a blend of Japanese chambray fabrics, this vest from Momotaro features a unique two-tone design. Inspired by traditional Western attire, the vest features a pointed shoulder yoke that separates the two chambray fabrics. The interior of the vest is filled with a lightweight cotton/polyester lining for extra warmth over sweaters or t-shirts. Finished with large plastic button closure placket.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight cotton/polyester fill
- Western style yoke with two-tone chambray design
- Large plastic buttons
- Two hand warmer pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Fill: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Length 38 39.5" 15.25" 25" 40 41" 16" 25.5" 42 42.5" 16.25" 26.5" 44 44" 16.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.