Taffeta Coaches Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Taffeta Coaches Jacket uses a high-density polyester taffeta which has a weighty, yet still silky smooth feel. With a drop shoulder design and incredibly unique paneling, Attachment's version of classic coaches jacket takes on a bold feel. The tonal star on the back, one of KKA's signature designs, makes this deceptively simple jacket into a versatile statement piece.
- Classic coaches jacket relaxed style
- Drop shoulder with unique paneling
- Mediumweight polyester taffeta with smooth touch
- Tonal star design on back
- Snap front closure
- Two hand pockets subtly sewn into side seams
- One Riri zipper arm pocket
- Two inner pockets sewn into the lining
- Draw string hem line, elastic cuffs
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model KB72-094
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 46" 17.5" 25" 27.25" 3 48" 18.5" 25.5" 28" 4 50" 19" 26" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.