Tailored Hawaiian Shirt in Yellow Flowers
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Tailored Hawaiian shirt makes use of the classic camp collar with a slimmer, more refined fit. This version of the shirt uses a high quality taffeta fabric with printed tropical flowers. The lightweight fabric and polished fit allow the piece to act as both a breezy summer outer, and stylish inner layer.
- Minimal design
- Camp collar
- Thick mother-of-pearl buttons
- Single needle construction
- Smooth taffeta fabric
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model KS91-079
- Model is 6'3" and 175lbs wearing a size 3
Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulders Sleeve Back 2 43" 17.5" 10" 28.5" 3 44.5" 18" 10" 29" 4 46" 18.5" 10.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.