"Ted" Denim Shirt in Bleached Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Ted shirt from Arpenteur is woven using a linen-blend denim fabric that has been pre-washed for a more comfortable feel. Inspired by the classic American western-style shirt, this contemporary installment is fitted with pearl snap buttons throughout, and is cut in a tailored silhouette that is easy to wear. Finished with a single chest pocket, spread collar and curved hem.
- Tailored fit with curved hem
- Sewn using a one-wash denim fabric
- Western-style snap button closure
- Spread collar
- Interior locker loop
- Single front chest pocket
- 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 25" 30" Medium 44" 18" 25.5" 30.5" Large 46" 18.5" 26" 31" X-Large 48" 19.5" 27" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.