"Ted" Shaggy Flannel Shirt in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Ted shirt from Arpenteur is the French brand's signature button-up shirt style. This seasonal installment is made from a heavily-textured brushed flannel fabric with a timeless plaid pattern. Cut in an easy-to-wear tailored silhouette, the shirt is finished with narrow single needle stitching, curved hem, and signature Arpenteur detailing.
- Tailored fit with curved hem
- Sewn using a shaggy brushed flannel fabric
- Extra fine single needle stitching
- Spread collar
- Interior locker loop
- Single front chest pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 24.5" 30.5" Medium 44" 18" 25" 31" Large 46" 18.5" 25" 31.75" X-Large 48" 19" 25" 32.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.