The Mojave T-Shirt in Yellow
- Brand Info
- The Mojave T-shirt from Knickerbocker is a timeless style designed with a vintage mindset. Built on early 1900s machinery, the tee is crafted using combed cotton jersey that has been pre-washed to eliminate any future shrinkage, and is designed with nautical-inspired yarn-dyed stripes. Cut in a classic fit and detailed with time-accurate blind-stitch hemming.
- Regular fit
- Pre-washed combed cotton jersey
- Contrast neck binding collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17" 7.25" 25" Medium 41" 18" 7.75" 26.5" Large 43" 19" 8.25" 27" X-Large 45" 20" 8.5" 27.75" XX-Large 47" 21" 9" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2012, the story of Knickerbocker began in a 1950s era New York city factory. The label first gained attention for their accurate reproductions of vintage American styles, created through a mixture of the factory's original tools and machinery. Knickerbocker now collaborates with a number of like-minded manufacturers to produce their line of signature sportswear, with an emphasis on transparency and sustainability in their craft.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.