Thumper Jacket Type II in Field Sashiko
- Brand Info
- The Thumper Jacket is a modified Type-II, cut in a cropped-boxy fit. Inspired by traditional Japanese workwear, John Elliott's Field sashiko is custom woven using a raw denim base with tonal sashiko top stitching. Woven on a jacquard loom with deep indigo dyed yarn, the jacket sports a deep color that will fade to an electric blue with continued wear. A contemporary take on the classic Type-II, the jacket comes fitted with hand pockets at the waist, riveted knife pleating, and an adjustable cinch strap at the back.
- Regular fit
- Jacquard woven raw denim sashiko fabric
- Two pockets at chest, two at waist
- Japanese canvas pocket bags
- Matte silvertone hardware
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 20" 23.5" 23.75" Medium 44" 20.5" 24" 24.5" Large 46" 21.5" 24" 25.5" X-Large 48" 22" 25" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.