Thumper Jacket Type II in Phoenix
- Brand Info
- The Thumper Jacket from John Elliott is a modern interpretation of the classic denim trucker jacket. Crafted in Japan using mid-weight Japanese denim, the jacket has undergone a transformative wash process to replicate the look and feel of a thoroughly worn denim jacket. The jacket is detailed with distressing throughout the body and sleeves, with hand-applied repairs and contrasting paint accents. Designed in a modified Type-3 trucker jacket style, complete with hand pockets at the waist and dropped shoulders for a relaxed look.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using mid-weight Japanese denim
- Two pockets at chest, two at waist
- Japanese canvas pocket bags
- Matte silvertone hardware
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 20.5" 24" 25" Medium 46" 21.5" 24.5" 25.25" Large 48" 22" 24.75" 25.75" X-Large 49.5" 22.75" 25.5" 26.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.