"Travail" Linen Work Jacket in Olive
- Brand Info
- Inspired by uniforms of the French Army, the "Travail" work jacket from Arpenteur is the brand's signature Spring outerwear piece. Woven on vintage machinery in Lyon, France, the jacket is cut and sewn using a heavyweight linen fabric that is durable yet extremely breathable. The "Travail" jacket comes unlined, making it easy to layer and/or wear as a standalone item. Finished with assorted pockets and extra large buttons.
- Regular fit with straight hem
- Unlined work jacket style made from heavyweight linen
- Single exterior chest pocket, interior welt pocket
- Two exterior flap-pockets at waist
- Extra large buttons
- Spread collar
- Interior locker loop
- 100% linen
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 27" 30.75" Medium 44" 18" 27.25" 31" Large 46" 18.5" 27.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.