Traveler Coat in Olive
- Brand Info
- The Traveler Coat from SOULIVE is a twist on the brand's signature Haori style. Made from a military twill fabric, the full-length coat features indigo-dyed Japan Blue Co. archive fabric along the placket and is fitted with a floral ripstop liner. The coat features a minimalist design free of zippers or ties, and is fitted with two discrete welt hand pockets at the waist.
- Sewn using military twill fabric
- Indigo-dyed trim along placket
- Custom floral ripstop liner
- Elongated drop shoulder sleeves
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Two pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 44" 17" 25.5" 37.5" 3 46" 18" 25.5" 38.25" 4 48" 19" 25.75" 39" 5 51" 21" 26" 39"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.