"Treasure Trail" Norwegian Wool Blanket
- Brand Info
- Continuing their series of coveted collaborations, Indigofera has partnered with acclaimed textile artist Miriam Parkman to present the "Treasure Trail" Norwegian Wool Blanket. Indigofera's signature oversized blankets have become some of the most sought after items in the Scandinavian brand's vast catalog of products. Produced in small batches at a family-owned Norway factory, the wool is expertly manipulated through different combing and dyeing techniques that allow for varied textures throughout the design. A part of Indigofera's High Coast collection, this limited installment features Parkman's expansive textile knowledge in a contemporary motif with no cultural context, visualized through the artist's hands.
- Limited collaboration with Miriam Parkman
- Norwegian Rölakan flat weave
- Oversized design
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Made in Norway
- One Size. Approximately 6.4' x 5'.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.