Tropical Suiting Pant in Beige
- Brand Info
- The Tropical Suiting Pants are a center-crease style pant from ATTACHMENT. Constructed from a hard twisted polyester yarn, the fabric has a fine, subtly textured quality reminiscent of fine linen. The pants are cut with a relaxed top block and a slight taper through the leg, and come equipped with a classic button and clasp style suit pant closure.
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight, breathable polyester fabric
- Clasp and button style top closure
- YKK zipper fly
- Slant front pockets, welted back pockets
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
- Model AP21-017
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Waistband will stretch 1-2 inches comfortably
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 31.5" 12" 12.25" 9" 28.5" 7" 3 32.5" 12.15" 12.75" 9.5" 29" 7.5" 4 34.5" 12.25" 13" 10" 30" 7.75" 5 36.5" 12.5" 13.5" 10.25" 31" 8"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.