Knickerbocker Mfg. Co.
Tube Knit Henley in White
- Brand Info
- The tube knit henley from Knickerbocker is the New York brand's interpretation of the iconic sportswear undergarment. Built on early 1900s machinery, the henley is woven using vintage tubular knit construction for a seamless body and a sturdier feel. The shirt comes pre-washed and fitted with blind-stitch hems, double-needle cover-stitched collar, and placket backing.
- Slim fit
- 5oz tube knit cotton
- Vintage wash
- Single needle topstitch placket backing
- Double-needle cover-stitch collar
- Flatlock-stitched sleeve ribbing
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 33" 14" 7.25" 25" Medium 34" 16.5" 8" 26.5" Large 41" 18" 8" 26.5" X-Large 44" 19" 8.5" 27.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker Mfg. Co. crafts quality garments in their vintage New York factory. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the Knickerbocker factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to use the factory's original machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.