Tube Knit Long Sleeve Henley in White
- Brand Info
- The tube knit henley from Knickerbocker is the New York brand's interpretation of the iconic sportswear undergarment. Built on early 1900s machinery, the henley is woven using vintage tubular knit construction for a seamless body and a sturdier feel. The shirt comes pre-washed and fitted with blind-stitch hems, double-needle cover-stitched collar, and placket backing.
- Slim fit
- 5oz tube knit cotton
- Vintage wash
- Single needle topstitch placket backing
- Double-needle cover-stitch collar
- Flatlock-stitched sleeve ribbing
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 35" 15" 23" 24" Medium 38" 16" 24" 25.5" Large 43" 18.5" 24.5" 26" X-Large 45" 19" 24.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2013, Knickerbocker crafts quality garments in the United States of America. Rooted in community, the brand was born out of tradition when founder Andrew Livingston purchased the brand's New York factory from the previous owner under the condition of continuing the factory's lineage. Since then, Knickerbocker continues to employ vintage machinery to produce their garments, and is committed to transparency and sustainability in their craft.