Typewriter Cloth Down Coat
- Brand Info
- This cold-weather coat from ATTACHMENT is crafted using a cotton/nylon blend typewriter cloth to achieve a uniquely textured look in the classic down coat style. The typewriter cloth fabric is characterized by its firm yet light touch and distinct matte texture. The jacket comes detailed with a quilted down interior for warmth and comfort in low temperatures, and is designed with a sleek minimalist aesthetic typical of Kazuyuki Kumagai's collections.
- Hip length, oversized fit
- Anatomic arm seams for mobility
- Textured typewriter cloth with cotton warp, nylon weft
- Quilted down filling
- Two hand warmer pockets, two inner zip pockets
- Regular-sized hood
- Custom Japan made YKK metal zipper
- Cinching cord on inner hem
- Velcro cinch cuffs
- Shell: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Inner: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feather
- Model AC12-212
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 52" 18" 24.75" 33.5" 3 53" 19" 25.75" 34.5" 4 54" 20" 26.5" 35.5" 5 55" 21" 27" 36"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.