Typewriter Down Short Coat in Grey
- Brand Info
- The "Typewriter" Coat from Attachment gets its name from the specialty cotton fabric it is made from. Typewriter fabric makes use of long, thin, densely woven yarn that results in a lightweight, but durable and warm material. The jacket has a slim fit and warm down filling, making it a great fall outer layer. Kumagai adds his unique touch with slightly asymmetrical zipper detail to the hood.
- Anatomic arm seams for mobility
- Warm down filling
- Wind-resistant placket design
- Two hand pockets, two zip inner pockets
- Two-way Riri front zipper
- Shell: 97% Cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Filling: 90% Down, 10% Feather
- Model KB71-080
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 17.25" 26" 25.5" 3 41" 17.5" 26.5" 26" 4 43" 18" 27" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.