"Utile" Wool Jacket in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Utile jacket from Arpenteur is a winter ready long coat. The jacket is built using heavyweight 20oz melton wool fabric from the legendary Jules Tournier -- a French fabric house that has been manufacturing textiles since 1865. Inspired by French sailors, the jacket features natural water-repellant properties and comes fully unlined for convenient layering over tops of any kind. Finished with a minimalist exterior design anchored by two large pockets, while interior corduroy detailing provides a subtle splash of French flair.
- Regular fit
- Built using 20oz melton wool from Jules Tournier of France
- Two exterior pockets, single interior welt pocket
- French style spread collar
- Interior corduroy detailing
- Raglan sleeves
- 100% wool
- Made in France
- Model is 6'3" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 46.5" 19.5" 23" 36.75" Medium 49" 19.5" 23.25" 37" Large 51" 20" 23.5" 37.5" X-Large 54" 20.5" 24" 38.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.