V-12 Sneaker in Extra White Cyprus
- Brand Info
- Veja's V-12 sneaker is a sustainable all-purpose shoe built from natural materials. Designed with a sleek toe cap and featuring the same minimalist aesthetic as the French brand's other models, the V-12 sneaker combines both fashion and sustainability. This installment employs genuine leather for the upper with a rubber contrast. The V-12 sits atop a sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while expanded polyurethane lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Genuine leather upper and panelling
- Sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Organic cotton liner
- Expanded polyurethane insole
- Made in Brazil
- US Men's sizing.
These run true to size. Take your usual footwear size. If you usually wear a half size, size down 0.5 to the nearest whole size (e.g. if you usually wear a 9.5, go for a 9 in these). For individual sizing advice, please send an email to email@example.com with a list of sizes you wear in different brands.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.