Vagn Crewneck Sweater in Rufous Orange
- Brand Info
- Named after the Old Norse Viking forename, the Vagn crewneck sweatshirt from Norse Projects is a classic layering piece from the cold north. Made from an organic loopback cotton fleece, the sweatshirt features herringbone taping at the collar, ribbed hemming, and is sewn with minimalist stitch detailing. Drawing from the brand's roots in Scandinavian minimalism, this sweatshirt is designed as a wardrobe staple made to stand the test of time.
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight loopback organic cotton fleece fabric
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Color: 4041
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.5" 24.5" 25.5" Medium 42" 17" 25.5" 26.25" Large 44" 17.5" 25.5" 27" X-Large 47" 18.5" 26.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.