"Vespa P's" Check Flannel in Red
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage American workshirts, this button-up shirt from PRESIDENT's is crafted using a Japanese flannel fabric and has undergone an in-house wash process to give the shirt a timeworn look and feel. Cut in a classic flannel design with large chest pockets at the front, and custom buttons throughout.
- Regular fit
- Japanese washed check flannel
- Two patch pockets at front
- Custom mother of pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 25" 29.5" Medium 44.5" 18" 25.25" 30.25" Large 46" 18.5" 26" 30.5" X-Large 48" 19" 26.75" 31.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1957, PRESIDENT's merges the rich tradition of Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. Based in Tuscany, the label was the first manufacturer of Italian denim, working under the name 7 Bell until creative director Guido Biondi inherited the label from his grandfather. Today, the brand incorporates their 60+ years of experience into a line of garments built without compromise.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.