Washed Flannel Pearl Snap Shirt in Idaho Autumn
- Brand Info
- In an effort to produce a time-accurate representation of the original American workshirt, Wythe derives their pattern from hundreds of hours scouring vintage stores, private sellers, and pouring over historical photos to replicate the American spirit found in shirts worn throughout the early-to-mid 1900's. Wythe uses a custom spun yarn produced in India to replicate the soft, well worn feel of vintage fabrics while still holding the substantial feel associated with real workwear. The shirts come fitted with Pearl Snap buttons as an homage to the old west, with colors, patterns, and weights referencing vintage shirting from the 1920s to 1960s.
- Regular fit
- Design based on American made shirting from the 1920s to 1960s
- Mediumweight, washed flannel fabric
- Two sawtooth chest pockets
- Pearl snap buttons
- 100% Indian grown cotton
- Spun, dyed, and woven in a family owned mill in India
- Made in India
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 16.75" 25" 29" Medium 45" 17.5" 26" 29.5" Large 48" 18.5" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 54" 20.5" 27" 30.5" XX-Large 58" 22.5" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- In search of bygone heirlooms of the past, Wythe aims to recreate icons of the past. Inspired by the oxford shirts worn by Miles Davis, the denim pearl snaps James Dean wore, and the the sweatshirts seen on Paul Newman, Wythe looks to pieces of lost Americana in designing classics that evoke the spirit of the west.