Wells Work Shirt in Cream Plaid
- Brand Info
- The Wells Work Shirt from Freenote makes use of classic workwear details, accented with a touch of western flair. This iteration is sewn using a soft, neppy flannel from Maruawa mills in Japan. The lightweight shirt is fitted with two oversized utility pockets, large enough to store a variety of tools or gadgets. Finished with double needle stitching and custom corozo buttons.
- Loose weave Japanese flannel fabric
- Regular fit
- Two oversized utility pockets
- 1/8" single needle stitch detailing throughout
- Triple needle reinforced stitch on structural seams
- Custom corozo fisheye buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 18" 25" 28" Medium 42" 18.5" 25.5" 29" Large 44" 19" 26" 29.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.