WH Campus 80s Sneaker in Shift Grey
- Brand Info
- Inspired by the duality of the Arctic summertime, adidas Originals by wings+horns is a practice of form and function. This installment of the classic 1980s Campus sneaker adorns the adidas blueprint with a fluid one-piece leather upper. Designed in Vancouver, BC, the shoes are fitted with wings + horns stitching details, and embroidered adidas Three Stripe branding.
- Designed by wings + horns in Vancouver, BC
- adidas vintage Campus silhouette, made popular in the 1980s by basketball players and breakdance culture
- One-piece premium leather upper
- Vulcanized sole unit
- Embroidered adidas Three Stripe branding
- Stitched heel detailing
- Style: BB3117
- Note: Limit 2 per customer, per style. Multiple orders will be canceled.
Please note: Due to limited quantities, no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
US Size UK Size EU Size 7.5 7 39.5 8 7.5 41 8.5 8 41 9 8.5 42 9.5 9 42 10 9.5 43 10.5 10 43 11 10.5 44 11.5 11 45.5 12 11.5 46
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- adidas Originals and wings+horns unite for a new collaborative collection inspired by the Arctic summer, a dual world of dark & light; brooding & beautiful. Designed in Vancouver BC, this season explores the theme of duality by blending traditional tailoring, contemporary fabrics and progressive design into a single form. The range of lightweight, weather-ready pieces merge signature adidas motifs with wings + horns technical mastery into a cohesive collection that brings the Arctic landscape to life.