Blue Blue Japan
Windowpane Flannel Button-Down Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This button-down shirt from Blue Blue Japan is made using a soft brushed flannel fabric that has been indigo-dyed for a rich blue color. The shirt features a classic windowpane pattern with areas of subtle contrast throughout thanks to the indigo-dye process. Fitted with matte black Mother of Pearl buttons.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Slim, slightly elongated fit throughout body
- Lightweight brushed flannel fabric
- Black Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Button-down collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 41" 17.5" 24.75" 29.25" Large 42" 17.75" 25.5" 30.75" X-Large 44" 18.75" 26" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Blue Blue Japan stands as one of the most recognizable names in the Japanese fashion industry, having become synonymous with the craft of indigo since the brand's inception in 1996. As part of the Seilin Company family, the decorated label applies its roots in denim manufacturing towards a line of beautifully-dyed garments designed to get better with age.