"Wisbech" Gilet in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Wisbech from Barbour is a gilet-style vest with thick quilted construction. The classic vest features fine-ribbed corduroy trim on the shoulders and collar, and Barbour's signature tartan flannel lining on the yoke. Equipped with a dual fastening front and hand pockets at the waist.
- Regular fit
- 15cm baffle quilted construction
- Corduroy shoulder and collar trim
- Flannel tartan lined yoke
- Zipper and snap front fastening
- Custom branded hardware
- Two front welted pockets, single interior snap pocket
- Barbour embroidery above left pocket
- Machine washable
- Outer, fill: 100% polyester
- Lining, trim: 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size M.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 16.25" - 27.5" Medium 45.5" 17.25" - 27.75" Large 47.5" 17.5" - 28.25" X-Large 50" 18.5" - 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A true British icon, few labels in the world are as timeless as Barbour. The Barbour story began in 1894, in the marketplace of England's South Shields, where the family-owned brand is still located to this day. Today, Barbour builds upon its heritage through a line of weather-proof outerwear, channeling the distinct style of the British countryside into every garment.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.