Wool Check Field Jacket in Navy
- Brand Info
- This jacket from PRESIDENT's is constructed from a heavyweight virgin wool yarn with a timeless check pattern. Crafted in Italy, the jacket is fitted with a plush liner, and features fine corduroy trim throughout the cuffs and collar for comfort. The jacket is finished with custom branded horn buttons and detailing characteristic of PRESIDENT's 60+ years of excellence.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight virgin wool exterior
- Fully lined interior
- Two patch pockets at front
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Custom branded horn buttons
- Corduroy lined cuffs and collar
- Body: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Trim: 100% cotton
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 45" 19" 26.75" 29.5" Large 47" 19.5" 27.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1957, PRESIDENT's merges the rich tradition of Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. Based in Tuscany, the label was the first manufacturer of Italian denim, working under the name 7 Bell until creative director Guido Biondi inherited the label from his grandfather. Today, the brand incorporates their 60+ years of experience into a line of garments built without compromise.