Wool HBT Work Shirt in Olive
- Brand Info
- Making use of durable fabrics and heritage-inspired detailing, Pherrow's work shirts are modeled after 1930s workwear. Sewn using a heavyweight wool-blend herringbone twill, the shirt is constructed with era specific detailing and comes cut in a regular fit. Drawing from the brand's experience in reproduction the shirt is fitted with triple-needle stitched reinforcement, chain-stitched side-seams, and dual chest pockets.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight wool blend herringbone twill
- Dual chest pockets at the front
- Gusseted side-vents
- Chain-stitched side-seams
- Custom buttons
- Cupro detailing
- 40% wool 40% cotton 20% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 43" 17.5" 23.5" 28" Large 44" 18" 24" 28.5" X-Large 47" 19" 24.5" 29" XX-Large 49" 20" 25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.