Wool Shirt Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Shirt Jacket from Sage de Cret merges aspects of military uniforms with modern tailoring. Constructed using a wool-linen blend, this shirt has undergone a chemical over-dye wash giving the fabric a soft touch and a light crinkle texture. Inspired by military fatigue shirts, the jacket features two utility pockets at the waist and a button-up placket comprised of oversized buttons.
- Relaxed fit
- Wool-linen blend fabric
- Bio-stone chemical overdye treatment
- Two utility pockets at waist
- 39% wool 33% linen 28% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 46" 19" 23.5" 30" Medium 48" 19.15" 24.5" 31" Large 49" 19.75" 25.25" 31.5" X-Large 51" 20" 26.5" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.