Wool Varsity Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This refined varsity jacket from Setto is crafted in Japan using dense felted wool and rugged cowhide leather. The jacket has undergone a transformative indigo-dye process, which will allow it to fade to a unique color after extensive wear. The jacket is adorned with baseball style piping along the collar and cuffs, and comes detailed with a boro patchwork stlye varsity letter on the chest.
- Relaxed fit
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Boro patchwork varsity letter on front
- Quilted liner throughout
- Snap button front
- Two welted pockets at waist
- Single interior chest pocket
- Ribbed waist, cuffs, and collar
- Body: 100% wool
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Relaxed fit
- Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43" 17" 24.5" 26.5" 3 45" 18" 25.5" 27.5" 4 47" 18.5" 26" 27.5" 5 49.5" 19.5" 26.5" 28.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.