Attachment / KKA
Woven Gradient Chesterfield Coat in Black
- Brand Info
- This fall's standout piece from Attachment is made from a newly developed wool hemp blend which is woven in an intricate gradient jacquard. The coat is expertly cut and constructed for seamless pattern along multiple panels and the sleeves. The fabric takes the best characteristics of its components: the soft touch and warmth of wool and cashmere, and the neppy, textured appearance of hemp.
- Traditional notch lapel Chesterfield style
- Wool/Hemp/Cashmere blend gradient jacquard fabric
- Two button front, with hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Single functional button cuffs
- Fully lined interior and pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 90% wool, 7% hemp, 3% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model KC72-088
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 17" 25.5" 37.5" 3 41" 18" 26.5" 38" 4 43" 19" 27" 39"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.