Yarn-Dyed Pullover Hoodie in Dark Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Yarn-Dyed Pullover Hoodie from BLUE BLUE is made from a hefty cotton fabric that has been dyed in genuine indigo. The yarn-dying process gives the exterior fabric a rich blue color while keeping the interior white. The hoodie is fitted with details like v-stitching at the collar, kangaroo pouch style front pocket, and ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Genuine indigo-dyed fabric
- Slim, modern fit throughout body
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- V-stitch detailing at collar
- Kangaroo pouch style front pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 39.5" 15.5" 24.5" 23.75" 2 41.5" 16.5" 24.5" 25.25" 3 44" 17.5" 25.25" 26" 4 46" 18.5" 25.75" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.