01JPB Low Top Sneaker in Natural Indigo Overdye
- Brand Info
- The signature high top sneaker from Shoes Like Pottery is a flexible and durable canvas sneaker crafted in Japan. This limited edition Blue Owl Workshop collaboration was over-dyed using natural indigo dye from Carnation, WA and dyed in Seattle. As a result, many of the original details have been altered in color, all of which will fade to a rustic blue with wear just like denim. The shoes were forged using the historic Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that fires the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish. The shoes are fitted with reinforced heels and toes, a cushioned in-sole, and the brand's signature rubber stamp and contrasting blue sole.
- Limited edition Shoes Like Pottery x Blue Owl Workshop collaboration
- Natural indigo over-dye, dyed in Seattle, WA
- Made using the artisan kiln fired "Ka-ryu" process
- Textured rubber out-sole
- Vulcanized construction
- Reinforcement at heel and toe
- 8 brass eyelets
- Cushioned in-sole
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: due to the nature of this product, each item may differ slightly in color from photographs shown. Additionally, be aware of color transfer on socks inside the shoe and external surfaces. Wear outside for the first few wears to remove indigo from the sole and avoid staining indoor floors.
- Sizes like typical converse-type shoe. Take a full size down from your regular shoe size.
US Size JP Size EU Size 4 21.5 35.5 5 22.5 37 6 23.5 38 7 24.5 39.5 8 25.5 41 9 26.5 42 10 27.5 43 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45.5 Comparison SLP Size Redwing Same size FEIT Low-Top Same size Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Truman Boot Co. -0.5 Brannock Sizing Device -1.0 Nike -1.5 New Balance -1.5
- Since 1873, Shoes Like Pottery has been handcrafting canvas sneakers in their Kurume, Fukuoka studio. Each and every sneaker is forged using the ancient Japanese technique "Ka-ryu" - a vulcanizing process that includes firing the outsoles in a kiln, giving each pair a unique texture and finish akin to artisan ceramics.