"Frontier Boot" in Brown Moose
- Brand Info
Inspired by logging boots of the Pacific Northwest, the Frontier Boot from Truman Boot Co. is designed as the ultimate outdoor boot. Built exclusively for Blue Owl, the boots are crafted using English moose leather tanned at the historic Charles F Stead leather tannery of Leeds, United Kingdom, and are equipped with rugged World War II style Commando rubber soles for traction in wet climates. The boots are anchored by Truman's signature stitch-down construction; an extensive process in which key points of the boot are stitched together for better durability with wear. Fully recraftable and finished with rear pull tabs, natural edges, and brass eyelets and hooks.
- Moose leather from CF Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- World War II style Commando rubber soles
- Stitch-down construction, fully recraftable
- Moose roughout tongue
- Vegetable tanned leather insole
- Unstructured cap toe
- Brass eyelets and hooks
- Natural edges
- Made in USA
- The comparison chart below is meant as a general guideline. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
Comparison Truman Size Red Wing +0.5 Shoes Like Pottery +0.5 Oak Street Same size Veja V-10 Same size Nike -0.5 New Balance -0.5
- Named after the founder's beloved border collie, Truman Boot Co. was created as a tribute to the heritage of quality American craftsmanship. Since 2014, the Oregon-based brand has garnered critical acclaim for their use of historic construction methods and contemporary boot styles, all designed and produced in the USA by the same people wearing them.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.