Attachment / KKA
Lamb Leather Double Rider Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Lamb Leather Double Rider Jacket is made from a lightweight, super-soft lambskin. The flawless matte leather takes a subtle grey hue, and has a supple and luxurious feel. The Spring/Summer take on this timeless classic makes use of the traditional snap-collar, but keeps the sleek minimal look. The slim fit can be paired with any simple layer to produce a stunning look.
- Slim fit double rider style
- Supple, lightweight lamb leather
- Traditional four-snap collar
- Metal Riri two-way zip front closure
- Three Riri zipper front pockets
- Two inner pockets sewn into the lining
- Metal Riri zipper cuffs
- Body: Lambskin
- Lining: 100% Cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model AB81-206
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 16.5" 24" 24.5" 3 40" 17" 25.5" 25" 4 43" 18" 25.5" 25.5" 5 46" 19" 26" 25.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.