Leather Low-Top Sneaker in Black
- Brand Info
- Made from premium Italian leather, the Low-Top Sneaker from wings + horns is the brand's signature take on the luxury sneaker. The calfskin leather is both durable and soft, and provides a substantial amount of texture for the shoe. The sneaker features a classic 7-eyelet design, leather toe cap, removable leather insole, and is fitted with the highest quality Margom rubber sole from Italy. Built for a clean, low-profile silhouette.
- Premium textured calfskin leather
- 7 metal eyelet design
- Comes with leather and woven laces
- Clean finish leather toe cap
- Removable leather insole
- Highest quality rubber sole, produced by Margom in Italy
- Tonal stitching
- Comes with shoe bag
- 100% calfskin leather
- Made in Italy
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
- Sizing is true to size. The shoe will fit snug at first, but will stretch with wear.
EU Size JP Size US Size 39 23.5 6.5 40 24.5 7.5 41 25.5 8.5 42 26.5 9.5 43 27.5 10.5 44 28.5 11 45 29.5 12 46 30.5 13
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.